(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- The Nutriorg Aloe vera Juice works wonders for aiding the decline in glucose levels in the blood.
- It helps in metabolism and detoxification.
- Aloe vera checks constipation as it works as a laxative
- Aloe vera is power-packed with nutrients as it is a powerhouse of Vitamins C, E, and Beta Carotenes and traces of B12. Minerals like sodium, potassium, magnesium, copper, and zinc are also present which are required for the body for building a healthy foundation
- It helps elevate constipation, obesity, back pain.
Aloe Vera is a multifaceted medicinal plant. The plethora of values and qualities that an Aloe Vera plant possesses can remotely be compared to any other plant or herb. In the world of Ayurveda, it has earned the title of the silent healer and finds numerous mentions in the Ramayana, the Bible, and the Vedas. It is known for the regulation of metabolism as it contains various enzymes which help in the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Aloe vera is rich in B12 which is usually solely present in animal sources, thus acts as a good source for vegetarians and vegans. It prevents dehydration of the body. The Nutriorg Aloe vera Juice heals wounds and cuts and is beneficial for healthy skin. The Aloe Vera plant has a history of over 5000 years; people have used it for various medicinal purposes in the past. From Queen of Egypt Cleopatra to Mahatma Gandhi everyone has preached its health benefits. No doctor can overlook the medicinal values that the Aloe Vera plant embodies.
How to use
- Mix 15-20 ml of Nutriorg Aloe vera Juice in 200 ml of lukewarm water in a non-metallic pot and consume empty stomach twice a day preferably morning and evening.