Cinnamon and ginger aid digestion, which is a chief organ of the immune system
- Nutriorg Certified Organic Jamun Honey is good source of energy.
- Tulsi efficiently acts against the harmful germs in the gut.
- Black pepper prevents common cold. And since pepper is also high in Vitamin C it acts as a great antioxidant
Nutriorg Ayurvedic Kaadha Combo Kaadha is originally an Ayurvedic drink prepared with specific herbs and spices that are boiled in water to draw out their essential benefits with a variety of whole spices, ingredients and herbs easily found in an Indian household. The best way to extract their benefits and medicinal qualities is to make a decoction along with other natural immunity boosters like ginger, honey and Tulsi. Jamun Honey is sourced from bees that feed and forage primarily on wild forest Jamun blossoms. It is collected from Dudua National Park & Sunderbans and harvested in June/July when the flowers blossom.
How to Use
|• Add ½ Tablespoon of Kwath Kaadha into 150 ml of water.
• Add a dash of Organic Jamun Honey to enhance taste.
• Consume twice a day preferably morning and evening or as directed by the physician.
• Consume twice a day preferably (Morning and Evening).
• For better results use the Ayurvedic Kaadha Combo regularly.