(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Wheat grass powder is concentrated in chlorophyll content (about 70%) in addition to the 98 earth elements it contains, including calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
- The nutrients in wheatgrass aid the body in getting rid of impurities and stored toxins.
- Wheatgrass cleanses your system and helps relieve constipation, irritable an bowel and other digestive issues
- Drinking wheatgrass can boost metabolism and aid in weight loss
- It aids digestive functions of the body
Nutriorg certified organic wheat grass powder is made from certified organic wheat grass cultivated in certified organic farmland. Nutriorg Wheat Grass Powder is a certified organic powder. The primary reason for the numerous health benefits of the Nutriorg certified organic Wheat Grass Powder is its concentrated Chlorophyll content (about 70%) in addition to the 98 earth elements it contains including Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Potassium. It is also rich in essential enzymes. The best trait being that unlike wheat, wheat grass powder is gluten free. Nutriorg Certified Organic Wheat Grass Powder contains all the properties of the Wheat Grass plant including nutrients, Vitamins and minerals in a perfect balance. Nutriorg Certified Organic Wheatgrass Powder can be mixed in water to make a nutritional drink and can even be added to juices and smoothies
How to use
•Nutriorg Certified Organic Wheat Grass Powder can be mixed in water to make a nutritional drink and can even be added to juices and smoothies.