(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Wheat grass powder is concentrated in chlorophyll content (about 70%) in addition to the 98 earth elements it contains, including calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
- All the ingredients used in the Diabetic Care Juice have lower glycemic index which is beneficial for the prevention of diabetes.
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rich in antioxidants & 54 immunity-boosting and healing herbs.
- Amla enhances immunity, helps in detoxification and reduces inflammation along with digestion.
- Moringa helps lower glucose levels.
Nutriorg Diabetic Care Kit include Diabetic Care Juice is a unique combination of Bitter Gourd (karela), Indian Blackberry (Jamun), Harad, Amla, Baheda, Gymnema Sylvestre (Gurmar) and Aloe vera Juice. Karela and Gurmar are known as a destroyer of sugar. Regular use of Nutriorg Diabetic Care Juice helps in controlling diabetes and helps in strengthening the immune system. Our Vedic Chyawanprash is a 5000 year old Ayurvedic formula in the form of a multi-herbal Chywanprash. It is less sweet than other such products to increase its nutritional value and be less on calories. Amla Juice is considered to contain 20 times more Vitamin C than oranges. It contains minerals such as iron, calcium and phosphorous besides vitamin A and C. Moringa powder contains all the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals conducive to healthy system. It is also known to check glucose levels of the body. It has been effective against numerous types of skin and digestive issues. Wheat grass powder is concentrated in chlorophyll content (about 70%) in addition to the 98 earth elements it contains, including calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
How to use
- Take 15ml-20ml of the Nutriorg Diabetic care & Amla Juice each along with a tbsp of Nutriorg Organic Honey.
- Mix with 200 ml normal or lukewarm water.
- Take Chyawanprash morning and evening one tea spoon with milk.
- Adults 2-3 teaspoons, children 1-2 teaspoons twice daily.
- Nutriorg Moringa Powder can be mixed in water to make a nutritional drink and can even be added to juices and smoothies.
- Consume twice a day preferably (Morning and Evening).
- For better results use the Diabetic care Kit regularly.