- Poha is made up of 76.9 per cent of carbohydrates and about 23 per cent of fats making it a great breakfast option to give energy to the body in the morning.
- Nutriorg Old Fashioned Certified Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats supports weight loss due to their high fiber content
- Nutriorg Oat Flour are whole grain and are loaded with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidant, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B3
- Quinoa is known to build muscle strength and is a good supplement for athletes
- Nutriorg Honey is 100% Pure and Unadulterated.
- Nutriorg Flax seeds are certified organic raw flax seeds, which are a great source of omega 3, 6, and 9.
The much loved Indian breakfast cooked in all households is completely Organic and has been packed with goodness of all its properties. Poha is the most popular name for this cereal variant but it is known by varied names across the country such as Flattened Rice or Rice Flakes etc. Nutriorg Gluten free Oats Flour is loaded with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidant, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B3. Nutriorg Gluten free Oats Flour is gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Nutriorg authentic old fashioned USDA Certified Organic Gluten free Rolled Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B3. The Nutriorg Organic Quinoa is a fantastic Gluten-free food which has an excellent amino acid profile. It contains all nine essential amino acids making it a complete source of protein. Quinoa is therefore an excellent choice for vegans who struggle for enough protein in their diet. Nutriorg Flax seeds are 100% certified organic raw flax seeds which are grown in certified organic farmlands laid out over different parts of the country. Nutriorg Flax seeds are certified organic raw flax seeds, which are a great source of omega 3, 6, and 9. Nutriorg Certified Organic High Altitude Honey is as old to mankind as any other crucial ingredient bearing abundant benefits as a food, as a medicinal preparation or any other miscellaneous uses. It is known to contain disease-fighting and disease-preventing flavonoids.