- As a detoxification agent it flushes out harmful chemicals and toxins out of the body.
- Amla also helps to increase Hemoglobin and red blood cell count.
- The Nutriorg Giloy Amla Juice helps to boost immunity and metabolism.
- Nutriorg Giloy Amla Juice supports the better functioning of the all bodily functions.
- The Nutriorg Immunity Booster Juice helps to build a strong immunity that protects our health.
- This juice is a combination of Giloy, Tulsi, Neem, Haldi, Dalchini , Lemon, Kinnow, Noni, Honey and Amla
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rich in antioxidants, immunity-boosting and healing herbs.
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rejuvenating and energizing, as it is rich in Vitamin C. Chyawanprash supports digestion as well as in the absorption of nutrients and is so abundant in nutritional properties that it is known as “The Elixir of Life.
This package includes:
1. Aloevera Juice 500ml
2. Giloy Amla Juice 500ml
3. Immunity Booster Juice 500ml
4. Vedic Chyawanprash 500g
Aloe Vera is a multifaceted medicinal plant. The plethora of values and qualities that an Aloe Vera plant possesses can remotely be compared to any other plant or herb. In the world of Ayurveda it has earned the title of the silent healer and finds numerous mentions in the Ramayana, the Bible and the Vedas. It is known for the regulation of metabolism as it contains various enzymes which help in the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. The Nutriorg Giloy Amla Juice is 100 % natural has been extracted from Giloy and Amla that has been grown in certified organic farms. Amla is the richest source of vitamin-C. It enhances immunity, good for eyes, skin, hair. It also helps in improving the efficacy of others vitamins in the body. The main purpose of the immune system is to act as a watchdog against the harmful alien cells that are the root cause of certain diseases. A robust immune system helps the body in its daily pursuits of fighting germs that we come in contact with everyday. Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is made from organic herbs and fruits. It comprises of : Amla, Patala, Agnimantha, Gambhari, Bilva, Shyonaka, Gokshura, Shalaparni, Brihat, Kantakari, Pippali, Karkatshringi, Draksha, Guduchi, Haritaki, Bala, Tamalaki, Vasa, Jiwanti, Shati Musta, Pushkara, Kakanasika, Mudgaparni, Mashaparni, Vidari, Bulbifera, Meda, Mahameda, Jivaka, Rishabhak, Kshir Kakoli, Ghrita, Vamsha, Tvak, Sukshamaila, Tvakpatra, Nagkesara, Bhrak Bhasma, Mukta Pishti, Akarkarabha, Lavanga, Kumkum, Sesame Oil and Honey.