(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- It is extensively used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat ailments like poor eyesight, weight-loss, impotency, urinary tract disorders, asthma, diarrhea and nausea.
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rich in antioxidants & 54 immunity-boosting and healing herbs
- Amla enhances immunity, helps in detoxification and reduces inflammation along with digestion.
- The Nutriorg Giloy with Neem & Tulsi Juice helps to boost immunity and metabolism.
- Cinnamon and ginger aid digestion, which is a chief organ of the immune system.
Nutriorg Immunity Enhancer Kit include Certified Organic High Altitude Honey is sustainably collected from the Himalayan wild forests by Apis dorsata laboriosa, the Himalayan honey bee & Apis cerana indica, the Indian honey bee, where flowering trees and plants grow in abundance (never sprayed with chemicals).Our Vedic Chyawanprash is a 5000 year old Ayurvedic formula in the form of a multi-herbal Chywanprash. It is less sweet than other such products to increase its nutritional value and be less on calories. Amla Juice is considered to contain 20 times more Vitamin C than oranges. It contains minerals such as iron, calcium and phosphorous besides vitamin A and C. The Giloy with Neem & Tulsi Juice enhances immunity, reduces inflammation, strengthen the liver, good for eyes, skin, hair. It also helps in improving the efficacy of others vitamins in the body. Giloy helps remove toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that causes diseases and also combats liver diseases. Kaadha is originally an Ayurvedic drink prepared with specific herbs and spices that are boiled in water to draw out their essential benefits with a variety of whole spices, ingredients and herbs easily found in an Indian household. The best way to extract their benefits and medicinal qualities is to make a decoction along with other natural immunity boosters like ginger, honey and Tulsi.
How to use
- Take 15ml-20ml of the Nutriorg Giloy with Neem & Tulsi & Amla Juice.
- Mix with 200 ml normal or lukewarm water.
- Take Chyawanprash morning and evening one tea spoon with milk.
- Adults 2-3 teaspoons, children 1-2 teaspoons twice daily.
- Add ½ Tablespoon of Kwath Kaadha into 150 ml of water.
- Add a dash of Organic Honey to enhance taste.
- Consume twice a day preferably (Morning and Evening).
- For better results use the Immunity Enhancer Kit regularly