(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rich in antioxidants & 54 immunity-boosting and healing herbs.
- It is extensively used in ayurvedic medicine to treat ailments like poor eyesight, weight-loss, impotency, urinary tract disorders, asthma, diarrhea and nausea.
- Aloe vera is good for the digestive system, helps in building immunity, aids detoxification and assists in weight management.
- Papaya leaf and Giloy in the Plate Booster Juice are helpful in providing protection from dengue fever, malarial fever and other fevers.
- Cinnamon and ginger aid digestion, which is a chief organ of the immune system.
Nutriorg Recuperating Kit include Vedic Chyawanprash is a 5000 year old Ayurvedic formula in the form of a multi-herbal Chywanprash. It is less sweet than other such products to increase its nutritional value and be less on calories. Certified Organic High Altitude Honey is sustainably collected from the Himalayan wild forests by Apis dorsata laboriosa, the Himalayan honey bee & Apis cerana indica, the Indian honey bee, where flowering trees and plants grow in abundance (never sprayed with chemicals. Nutriorg Aloe Vera Juice is 100% pure, fiber rich, unadulterated and sugar-free made from only aloe vera pulp. The juice possesses vitamins A, C, and E, folic acid, vitamin B12 and minerals like calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, selenium, sodium, zinc, and potassium. Nutriorg Plate Booster Juice is made from herbs which are cultivated in the company owned certified organic farmlands. Papaya Leaf is rich in enzymes which aid digestion, prevents bloating and other digestive disorders. It helps in the generation of platelets. The Giloy with Neem & Tulsi Juice enhances immunity, reduces inflammation, strengthen the liver, good for eyes, skin, hair. It also helps in improving the efficacy of others vitamins in the body.Kaadha is originally an Ayurvedic drink prepared with specific herbs and spices that are boiled in water to draw out their essential benefits with a variety of whole spices, ingredients and herbs easily found in an Indian household. The best way to extract their benefits and medicinal qualities is to make a decoction along with other natural immunity boosters like ginger, honey and Tulsi
How to use
- Take 15-20 ml of the Nutriorg Platebooster & Aloe vera juice
- Mix with 200 ml normal or lukewarm water.
- Take Chyawanprash morning and evening one tea spoon with milk.
- Adults 2-3 teaspoon, children 1-2 teaspoon twice daily.
- Add 3-4 g of Ayush Kwath Kaadha into 150 ml of water.
- Boil for 10 mints and strain.
- Add a dosh organic honey to enhance taste.
- For better results use the Recuperating Kit Regularly.