(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- The amount of CLA in organic milk is higher (pasture browsed cow milk contains 2-3 times higher concentration of CLA). CLA offers health benefits like altered nutrient partitioning, improved metabolism, immunity enhancement, and improved bone strength.
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rich in antioxidants, immunity-boosting and healing herbs.
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rejuvenating and energizing, as it is rich in Vitamin C. Chyawanprash supports digestion as well as in the absorption of nutrients and is so abundant in nutritional properties that it is known as “The Elixir of Life.”
- The Nutriorg Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a good option for those who are keen weight loss and keeps their regime in check.
- The Nutriorg Extra Virgin Coconut oil facilitates digestion of calcium in the body.
- Nutriorg Certified Organic Honey is good source of energy.
Nutriorg Certified Organic Cow Ghee is heat stable & perfect to use for cooking at high temperatures. Most other cooking oils, especially refined oils form harmful free radicals at high temperatures. Organic Ghee is rich in many fat soluble nutrients that are essential for the maintenance of good health. The Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is a combination of 48 herbs and 6 other ingredients. It is less sweet than other such products to increase its nutritional value and be less on calories. It is a 5000 year old Ayurvedic formula in the form of a multi-herbal jam. Nutriorg Certified Extra Virgin Coconut oil is one of the most beneficial oils known to mankind and is multi-purpose oil used for cooking, application on skin and hair, aiding weight loss, treating infections, improving digestion and building the body’s immune system. Extra Virgin Coconut oil has earned popularity across the world for its wondrous healing effects. Nutriorg Certified Organic Jamun Honey improves metabolism, which keeps the body slim and fit. It is a rich source of antioxidants. Organic Jamun Honey has anti-inflammatory effects. It is used to provide relief from cough, cold and sore throat pain. It is comparatively less sweet compared to other honeys, it is said to have a wonderful lingering aftertaste.
How to use
- Add 1 tsp of honey with 2 tsp of lemon in 1 glass of warm water.
- 10-20 ml of the oil rub in the scalp daily to stimulate hair growth.
- Add Vedic Chyawanprash Morning and evening one tea spoon with milk (adults 2-3 teaspoons, children 1-2 teaspoons twice daily).