(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Amla candy improves the body’s immune system.
- Amla is a natural laxative and thus aids digestion and constipation among children.
- Amla candy restores hair and scalp health.
- Amla candy contains Vitamin E and beta carotene. They block the damage caused by free radicals.
- Amla is also rich in iron, calcium, phosphorous and hence is a complete nutritional drink.
The Nutriorg Certified Organic Amla Candy is made from purely organic amla grown in the company’s own certified organic farms. It is manufactured from organic amla and sugar. The processing of the candies is completely organic and the candies taste no less than regular amla candies. Amla is a storehouse of a plethora of properties that benefit the body in a multi-dimensional manner. Amla candy builds resistance to respiratory related disease such as cough, running nose, and sore throat. Amla candy contains Vitamin E and beta carotene, which is a great source of antioxidant. They block the damage caused by free radicals. Amla is full of vitamin C which aids the growth of body tissues. It is very good for digestion, skin, hair and eyes.