- Nutriorg Honey is 100% Pure and Unadulterated.
- Nutriorg Certified Organic Honey is good source of energy.
- Nutriorg certified organic honey is great for weight management when it combines with nutriorg Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Honey is a better sweetener option than sugar for diabetics.
- Honey is a great remedy to treat wounds and burns.
Nutriorg USDA Certified Organic Jamun Honey is a forest Honey. This Jamun honey is 100% pure and unadulterated. Jamun honey helps in the maintenance of blood sugar levels. It helps to heal wounds and works as an antiseptic. It helps in weight loss and is a good source of energy. Honey works as a good substitute of sugar. It helps prevent cough and cold. Black plum is a very famous Indian fruit and is well known as Jamun. It belongs to the Myrtaceae family. Jamun Honey is sourced from bees that feed and forage primarily on wild forest Jamun blossoms. It is collected from Dudua National Park & Sunderbans and harvested in June/July when the flowers blossom. Jamun honey possesses the essence of Jamun flora in its divine form. Nutriorg USDA Certified Organic Jamun Honey has a low glycemic index which keeps blood sugar levels under check. Honey contains an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide which makes it antibacterial and anti-fungal. Alongside excellent nutritional values, it can be also used as a calming and sedative agent. Nutriorg Certified Organic Jamun Honey improves metabolism, which keeps the body slim and fit. It is a rich source of antioxidants. Organic Jamun Honey has anti-inflammatory effects. It is used to provide relief from cough, cold and sore throat pain. It is comparatively less sweet compared to other honeys, it is said to have a wonderful lingering aftertaste.
How to use
- Add 1 tsp of honey with 2 tsp of lemon in 1 glass of warm water.
- Add 1-2 tsp of honey in various smoothies •Add 1-2 tsp of honey as a salad dressing.
- Add 1 tsp of honey in herbal teas.
- Add1-2 tsp of honey in yogurt, cereal ,Oatmeal as a natural sweetener.
- Add 1- 2 tsp of honey in detox drinks such a amla, aloe vera juice.