- The Nutriorg Certified Organic Mustard Oil is a good source of Vitamin K and omega 3 and 6.
- Mustard oil is highly recommended for the reason that it is full of monounsaturated fatty acids.
- According to Ayurveda, using mustard oil for body massage improves blood circulation, skin texture and releases muscular tension.
- Mustard oil is loaded with vitamin E which is an essential nutrient for the skin. Therefore, when applied on the skin, it is said to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and also acts as a sunscreen.
- The Nutriorg Certified Organic Mustard oil contains beta-carotene which is excellent for hair growth when massaged into the scalp.
Nutriorg Mustard oil is certified organic. This oil is Cold Pressed and 100% natural & organic. Good source of Vitamin K and omega -3 and 6. The oil is good for the skin. MUFA which is very important for our health monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) come under polyunsaturated. Yellow Mustard oil is full of MUFA which is very essential for health. It is good for the heart, lightens skin, helps in hair growth, prevents premature graying of hair lowers bad cholesterol in the body, thus keeping a check on blood fat levels and helping in circulation. Mustard oil has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.Mustard oil is loaded with vitamin E, an essential nutrient for the skin. Mustard oil has high levels of both alpha-linolenic acid and erucic acid. Mustard oil is full of MUFA which is very important for our health.