- Sesame Oil increases skin elasticity and smoothness as it is rich in zinc. It is also beneficial in reducing age- spots and early onset of skin aging symptoms.
- Sesame oil is useful for those fighting anxiety and depression. It is advised they should include it in their dietary plan.
- It is useful in the maintenance of oral health by lowering dental plaque. It also has powerful anti- bacterial properties which maintain the dental health.
- Sesame Oil helps keep the cholesterol levels low thereby maintaining cardiac health.
- It has traditionally been used to improve hair health. It is beneficial in reducing the problems related to hair loss and also regular use helps darken hair color. Its anti- bacterial properties also help fight problems related to scalp.
Sesame oil is known as the 'Queen of oils' for its healing properties as mentioned in the Vedas. Nutriorg manufactures certified organic sesame oil which is extracted from organically produced sesame seeds. It is one of the healthier options compared to normal vegetable oil. The sesame seeds are primarily grown in African and Indian subcontinent. It is relatively popular as it is cheaper to extract the oil. It is also used in Asian, Japanese, Chinese and Middle Eastern cuisines due to its multiple benefits. Sesame oil contains sesamol and sesaminol, two antioxidants that may have powerful effects on your health. Antioxidants are substances that help reduce cell damage caused by free radicals. Sesame oil is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is great for taking care of joint inflammation, toothaches, and scrapes. Sesame oil comprises 82% unsaturated fatty acids. The sesame oil has a good amount of Vitamins, minerals, organic compounds and other crucial ingredients which make it a healthier choice.
How to use
- Using for cooking purpose.
- Can be used as massaging oil.
- Can be used on skin or hair.