Terms & Conditions
All information, products, and services displayed on Nutriorg.com website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Nutriorg website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use Nutriorg.com website belonging to Rattan Organic Foods Private Limited, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The below terms are applicable for any customer who buys nutriorg products from any channels across India/World.
• We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate. Please note that the pictures are representative of the actual products, and might not be exactly the same as shown on our website in some cases.
• The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
• Nutriorg.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Nutriorg.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
• Nutriorg.com will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used “Private Courier Companies” (Delhivery) to ship your order.
• The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Nutriorg.com.
• Nutriorg.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same
• If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Nutriorg.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
• The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Nutriorg.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Nutriorg.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Nutriorg without prior intimation whatsoever.
• Nutriorg.com will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
• Nutriorg shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
Nutriorg.com may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable methods to the address you have provided to Nutriorg.com.
Copyright Terms & Conditions
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under Indian Copyright Act, and is the property of Nutriorg.com. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Nutriorg.com. Copyright 2016, Nutriorg.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Nutriorg.com.
In a world that is becoming increasingly hostile to human health, there has never been a greater demand for products that take a natural, holistic approach to wellness, an approach that is designed around the interdependence of the body’s various systems. Nutriorg products perfectly meet this growing worldwide need by marrying time honored wisdom with cutting edge technology. By placing in your hands the finest quality herbs and nutritional supplements, Nutriorg gives you the tools you need to take charge of your health and to look and feel your best.
At Nutriorg, uncompromising quality is not an option – it is an obligation. It is not a vague goal — it is standard operating procedure. That’s why Nourish Vitals is the acknowledged quality leader in the industry. Quality begins in the fields, where only the finest raw materials are selected. The company’s global sourcing of raw materials ensures that the highest quality products are chosen from each harvest season. All incoming raw materials are thoroughly tested before they are released for use in Nutriorg products. Quality checks continue throughout the various stages of manufacturing, as well as at the completion of production.
By maintaining this intense level of quality control and developing new methods and techniques to ensure top product quality, Nutriorg perpetuates its long-standing position at the forefront of the industry. The natural result is a large and growing family of customers- men and women throughout the world who wouldn’t think of buying any other brand than Bazaar of India.
QUALITY ASSURANCE & ORGANIC GROWING
As a company, Nutriorg takes enormous pride in the quality of the products we offer.In order to produce high quality products, we start with the finest organically grown raw materials available. All our raw materials are cultivated from natural sources. They are grown in their natural environments so as to insure the utmost potency and authenticity of the plants. Therefore, all our materials are organically grown and wild crafted (grown wild, not on farms). Because they are wild crafted, there is no pesticide, insecticide, or artificial treatments used in the growing of these herbs. We allow the herbs to grow on their own the way mother nature intended them to be; not artificially on controlled farms.
HERB AND PURITY TESTING Organoleptic ID testing
This is usually the first step in the identification of herb samples coming into the Quality Assurance testing area. This analysis includes testing with the senses, i.e. checking the taste, odor, color, and appearance of the raw herb material.
A microscopic evaluation is performed on incoming samples to validate exactly which plant parts the sample contains, and to look for any foreign matter such as insect parts. By analyzing the cell structure of the sample under the microscope, we can confirm the plant species, cell type (part of plant), and see possible contamination.