- Nutriorg aloe vera and amla detoxification pack- helps flushing our harmful chemicals and toxics from your body which are main cause of diseases.
- Nutriorg detoxification pack is helpful in building immunity system nutriorg detox pack helps in protecting against old age arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Nutriorg detox pack also helps in reduces hair fall and improves hair growth.
- Nutriorg amla and aloe vera detox pack improves metabolism, treating intestinal and digestive problems, boosts immunity, treats dermatitis (skin inflammation) excellent for female reproductive system.
- Helps taking care of skin and hair problems like acne, darkening of skin, hair fall, stretch marks, sun burn, sagging and dry skin, lip and foot care.
Nutriorg Amla Juice is made from Organic Amla which is cultivated in company own certified organic farmland situated in Rajasthan. Nutriorg Amla Juice is 100% pure and unadultered. Amla is the richest source of vitamin-C. It enhances immunity, good for eyes,skin,hair. It also helps in improving the efficacy of others vitamins in the body. Amla is also known to improve vitality. Amla is considered the most powerful herb to manage overall health and well being. According to the ancient science of Ayurveda, regular consumption of amla balances all three doshas, namely, Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Its cooling properties balance both Vata and Pitta whereas its drying properties have a balancing effect of Kaphadosha. Amla is used for promoting longevity, improving digestion, health, stimulating the hair growth, enhancing concentration and memory. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C, it is considered to contain 20 times more Vitamin C than oranges. It is also rich in proteins and fibers. It contains minerals such as Iron, Calcium and Phosphorous besides Vitamin A and C. Aloe Vera is a multifaceted medicinal plant. The plethora of values and qualities that an Aloe Vera plant possesses can remotely be compared to any other plant or herb. In the world of Ayurveda it has earned the title of the silent healer and finds numerous mentions in the Ramayana, the Bible and the Vedas.