(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- As a detoxification agent, it flushes out harmful chemicals and toxins from the body.
- Amla also helps to increase Hemoglobin and red blood cell count.
- It can fight marks, pigmentation, and blemishes on the skin. Amla juice helps in oxidizing melanin, closes skin pores and white spots on nails
- Amla helps in hair growth, tackling hair fall, and strengthening the roots
- Nutriorg Amla Juice is rich in Vitamin C and Flavonoids.
Nutriorg Amla Juice is made from Organic Amla which is cultivated in the company's own certified organic farmland situated in Rajasthan. Nutriorg Amla Juice is 100% pure and unadulterated. Amla is the richest source of vitamin C. It enhances immunity, good for eyes, skin, and hair. It also helps in improving the efficacy of other vitamins in the body. Amla is also known to improve vitality. Amla is considered the most powerful herb to manage overall health and well-being. According to the ancient science of Ayurveda, regular consumption of amla balances all three doshas, namely, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Its cooling properties balance both Vata and Pitta whereas its drying properties have a balancing effect of Kapha dosha. Amla is used for promoting longevity, improving digestion, health, stimulating the hair growth, enhancing concentration and memory. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C, it is considered to contain 20 times more Vitamin C than oranges. It is also rich in proteins and fibers. It contains minerals such as Iron, Calcium and Phosphorous besides Vitamin A and C. It is also one of the strongest immunity boosters for mankind which means that regular intake of amla will help build immunity. It is also ideal for lessoning skin problems like acne, wrinkles and other skin problems.
How to use
- Mix 15-20 ml of Nutriorg Amla Juice in 200 ml of lukewarm water in a non-metallic pot and consume empty stomach twice a day preferably morning and evening.