- It acts as a natural sterilizer and preservative for fruits and vegetables.
- It triggers metabolism and strengthens immunity
- Helps lower the Bad Cholesterol while increasing Good Cholesterol.
- Its regular intake keeps the body's pH level maintained hence checking frequent occurrences of acne, age spots of the skin, prevents rashes and sunburns and makes hair stronger and leaves the skin glowing.
- The apple cider vinegar is the most favored type of vinegar in the natural health community.
The Nutriorg Apple Cider Vinegar is made by sourcing organically grown Himalayan apples and vinegar made with naturally fermented ingredients. The apple cider vinegar is the most favored type of vinegar in the natural health community. Organic ingredients are solely used to ensure you get the best out of our products. All our organic products are certified under USDA certifications. Before the packaged product reaches to you, each of our product lot undergoes laboratory tests to ensure it has the right ingredient mix which are organic, safe to use and hygienically prepared.
How to use
- If you are determined to keep your weight in check you could try apple cider vinegar as an healthy option. Take a warm glass of water, add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and drink it every morning.
- If you are struggling with acne, you could dampen a cotton stub with the vinegar and apply it on the affected area. Thereafter rinse thoroughly, before going to bed at night.
- You could be a little more inventive and use the vinegar as a salad dressing for your tropical whole veggies salad or with a nuts and veggies salad."