(Inclusive of all Taxes)
The Nutriorg Apple Cider Vinegar is made by sourcing organically grown Himalayan apples and vinegar made with naturally fermented ingredients. Organic ingredients are solely used to ensure you get the best out of our products. Nutriorg Certified Organic High Altitude Honey is as old to mankind as any other crucial ingredient bearing abundant benefits as a food, as a medicinal preparation, or any other miscellaneous uses. It is known to contain disease-fighting and disease-preventing flavonoids. This jar of organically certified honey from Nutriorg brings to you a whole jar of natural goodness to give you the best gift of health in a natural form.
- Nutriorg Certified Organic High Altitude Honey is good source of energy.
- Honey is a better sweetener option than sugar for diabetics.
- Honey is great for weight management when combined with Nutriorg Apple Cider Vinegar.
How to use
- If you are determined to keep your weight in check you could try apple cider vinegar as a healthy option. Take a warm glass of water, add one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey and drink it every morning.
- If you are struggling with acne, you could dampen a cotton stub with the vinegar and apply it on the affected area. Thereafter rinse thoroughly, before going to bed at night.
- You could be a little more inventive and use the vinegar as a salad dressing for your tropical whole veggies salad or with a nuts and veggies salad.