(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- The amount of CLA in organic milk is higher (pasture browsed cow milk contains 2-3 times higher concentration of CLA). CLA offers health benefits like altered nutrient partitioning, improved metabolism, immunity enhancement, and improved bone strength.
- Organic ghee contains better flavor than non-organic ghee. It is creamier in texture and the color of the ghee is richer. Organic ghee is pure and thus it stays longer in the kitchen-shelf
- The Nutriorg Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a good option for those who are keen weight loss and keeps their regime in check.
- The Nutriorg Extra Virgin Coconut oil facilitates digestion of calcium in the body.
Organic Ghee is rich in many fat soluble nutrients that are essential for the maintenance of good health. Organic ghee benefits are holistic and wholesome. Organic grass-fed cow ghee is one of the most revered new age pantry superhero. Chefs prefer organic ghee as the perfect health-friendly cooking medium against high-temperature cooking oils due to its high smoke point. Nutriorg Certified Extra Virgin Coconut oil is one of the most beneficial oils known to mankind and is multi-purpose oil used for cooking, application on skin and hair, aiding weight loss, treating infections, improving digestion and building the body’s immune system. Extra Virgin Coconut oil has earned popularity across the world for its wondrous healing effects.
How to Use
- 1 table spoon of Organic Ghee in Chapati, Dal, vegetables, healthy breakfast like Vegetable Qunioa, Oats etc.
- 10 ml coconut oil with 1 glass of warm water.
- 10-20 ml of the oil rub in the scalp daily to stimulate hair growth.