(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Turmeric is rich in antioxidants and thus has properties that slow down the aging process and works as an anti-aging agent
- If one is suffering from mild joint pains and immobility of joints Turmeric is a good natural remedy for achieving slight relief from the condition.
- Turmeric is extremely beneficial to improve memory and attentiveness of the mind.
- Turmeric is a great ingredient for improving digestion and good for the stomach
- Turmeric helps in the increase of essential enzymes in the body that aids thorough detoxification making it a great detoxifying agent.
The Nutriorg Turmeric Powder has been made from organically grown Turmeric in its own farmlands and is free of any kind of adulteration. It has been extracted from Turmeric that is grown without the use of any pesticides or insecticides and is 100% natural with all its nutritional value intact. Just like any other spices, Turmeric has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic remedies. The main ingredient in Turmeric is Curcumin which is the reason for its yellow colour. Curcumin is rich in antioxidants thus helping to slow down the ageing process and is believed to boost Immunity. It is a staple in all Indian cooking, with its primary compound curcumin, giving the delectable dishes that lovely yellow tinge you desire. Coined as the most powerful spices of all, Haldi is every Indian household's go-to fix for a variety of health problems. Its usage has been long embedded in the ancient Ayurvedic practice and has been cited to promote the holistic health of the body.