- It helps in the growth and development of the nervous system and improves memory.
- Ghee contributes in the synthesis of steroid hormones (estrogen and progesterone).
- This Ghee helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating the body metabolism.
- The Gir Cow Ghee balances your hormones.
- It prevents hair fall and untimely graying of hair.
Nutriorg Pure Desi Gir Cow Ghee is made from desi cow milk from our own cows which are grass-fed & allowed to graze freely in the open. Most importantly our calves are given first milking preferences. After the calf has had her/his due, the milk is removed by hand and then boiled to make curd. The whole curd is churned with a wooden churner in the traditional method. The butter derived from this method then turned into vedic ghee through a slow heating process. The process of creating traditional ghee is complete once the water has evaporated and butter has separated from the milk solids. The Nutriorg Desi Gir Cow Ghee is hugely beneficial for the entire body. Consumption of ghee offers a wide range of benefits, including clarity of mind and improves immunity. Because of its high smoke point (250C or 482F), ghee is one of the best to use in cooking since it doesn’t break down into free radicals like others It aids weight loss as the type of saturated fat that Desi Gir Cow Ghee has is a short-chain-fatty acid. This helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating your metabolism. The Gir Cow Ghee balances your hormones. The fat content in the body is mostly saturated fat and only 3% is of other types. This ratio is absolutely important to know for good health and well-being. The Nutriorg Desi Gir Cow Ghee is rich in Vitamin K2 which builds hormones along with Vitamin A, D, E & K. 3. It is proven to be good for the heart. Vitamin K2 found in Desi Gir Cow Ghee helps in preventing calcium deposits in the arteries that can lead to blockages and obstruction of blood flow. It lowers bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels, thus maintaining a healthy balance.
How to use
- 1 table spoon use in Chapati, Dal, sauteed vegetables, healthy breakfast like Vegetable Qunioa, Oats etc.