- It is a healthy diet for children & aged person’s health.
- It contains Minerals like Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper, Sulfur and Folic Acid which are essential for body.
- Raw liquid jaggery if included in daily diet prevents constipation.
- It regulates the heat of the body and keeps the body warm and immune to cold & cough.
- It is highly nutritious & light to digest.
Liquid Jaggery is a healthy replacement for refined sugar and is rich in several minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that are effective in strengthening the immune and digestive system. Jaggery, also known as ‘gur ’, is derived from organic unrefined sugar. It is derived by boiling raw and concentrated organic sugar cane juice. In daily diet it can be consumed complimented with Bread, Chapati, Jowar Bhakri, Millet Bhakri, Puran Poli, Roti,etc. Jaggery is a very revered ingredient in Ayurvedic Medicines and Syrups. It contains Proteins & various varieties of natural sugar like Glucose, Fructose & Sucrose. It alleviates tiredness & energizes the body. It is a common garnishing ingredient for Ice Creams, Sudharas and Fruit Salads. Instead of sugar Liquid Jaggery can be used as a natural sweetening agent.