Nutriorg Triphala Juice is a 100% organically made juice derived from Amla otherwise known as Indian Gooseberries. It is made from Ayurvedic excellence comprising of Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki that contains multiple health benefits. It is prescribed by Ayurvedic practitioners for a wide variety of ailments including strengthening the immune system, promoting oral health, and treating fatigue.
Amalaki is rich in Vitamin C that keeps the bone strong. Bibhitaki is known for its antibacterial properties that aid in a healthy digestive system and keep the gut infection-free. Hariktaki helps in keeping the heart and brain functioning strong and healthy. When these three are mixed together they form a powerful ‘Rasayana’ called Triphala.
- It helps maintain bone health through its rich Vitamin C content.
- It detoxifies the body as it is a natural laxative and it thoroughly cleanses the body of wastes.
- Makes hair stronger, promotes their growth and makes them shinier.
- Triphala supports good oral health
- Improvement in bowel movement frequency.
How to use
- Mix 20-30 ml of Nutriorg Nutri Fit Juice in 200 ml of lukewarm water in a non-metallic pot and consume on empty stomachs twice a day preferably morning and evening.