(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Triphala helps to improve digestion
- Triphala also helps to kill the acne-causing bacteria and clear pigmentation.
- Boosts Immunity.
- Full of antioxidants and Improves Vision Health.
- It helps to improve blood circulation.
Triphala has many properties that provide endless benefits to the human body. Ayurveda has gifted the world a natural detox formula in the form of the Triphala juice. The word Triphala is derived from ‘Tri’ meaning three and ‘Phala’ meaning fruit. It is derived from Amla (Indian gooseberry), which is a naturally rich source of Vitamin C and balances all the doshas. It also has Bibhitaki, which is crucial for bone formation and keeps away numerous elements and Haritaki which is beneficial for both heart and brain. When mixed, these three form a powerful ‘Rasayana’ called Triphala. Triphala is loaded with antioxidants. Ayurvedic practitioners prescribe it for various ailments, including strengthening the immune system, promoting oral health, and treating fatigue.
How to use
- Mix 20-30 ml of Triphala Juice with 200ml of lukewarm water in a non-metallic glass. Consume empty stomach twice a day (Morning & Evening). Do not consume anything 30 minutes before and after consumption of the juice. For best results use regularly for 6 months.