(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Ashwagandha Root is a great ingredient that stimulates your Immune cells and strengthens its functioning
- Aswagandha possesses properties that help build muscle mass and build the strength of the body
- Ashwagandha is known to increases the power of the mind.
- It is also believed to be beneficial for glucose level management in the body.
- It helps to check the aging process due to its rich antioxidant properties.
The name ‘Ashwagandha’ describes the smell of its root (like a horse). By definition, ‘Ashwa’ means horse. The herb is considered one of the most important herbs in the Ayurveda, a 3000 years old healthcare practice. In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is considered as a Rasayana that helps maintain youth, both mentally and physically. Ashwagandha possesses numerous benefits for the body and the mind. It possesses properties that increases energy levels of the body and makes you feel more robust. It is renowned to better your body composition. It is also a great ingredient for revving up your immune system’s strength. The Nutriorg Ashwagandha Powder has been made from organically grown Ashwagandha in its own farmlands and is free of any kind of adulteration. It has been extracted from Aswagandha that is grown without the use of any pesticides or insecticides and is 100% natural with all its nutritional value intact.
How to use
- Classically, Ashwagandha Root Powder is taken mixed in honey or ghee.
- Roast an ounce of Ashwagandha powder in ghee and mix it with Warm Milk. Drink it at least 20 minutes prior to breakfast or anytime during the day.
- Ashwagandha tea can be prepared by boiling the powder in milk and reducing it to half. You can add organic honey/ Jaggery/ Brown Sugar/ Organic Sugar to improve the taste while it is boiling.