- Nutriorg Flax seeds are certified organic raw flax seeds, which are a great source of omega 3, 6, and 9.
- These seeds are enriched with protein, dietary fiber, minerals and Vitamin b complex
- They contain Omega 3 fatty acids that help maintain weight and avoid obesity
- These seeds are rich in both water soluble fiber and water insoluble fiber
- Flax seeds are a versatile storage of proteins, calcium, magnesium and potassium
Nutriorg Flax seeds are 100% certified organic raw flax seeds which are grown in certified organic farmlands laid out over different parts of the country. Nutriorg Flax seeds are certified organic raw flax seeds, which are a great source of omega 3, 6, and 9. Nutriorg flax seeds provide for a 100% gluten free diet. Nutriorg Raw Flax seeds contain very less fat but a high amount of carbs which are beneficial for building a strong immunity system. Just one tablespoon provides a good amount of protein, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, alongside being rich in vitamins and minerals. All the health benefits of flax seeds are mainly attributed to the omega-3 fatty acids, lignans and fiber content. Vegetarians or the ones whose diets are missing fish, flax seeds are the best source of omega-3 fats for them. Soluble fiber increases the consistency of the contents of your intestine and slows down your digestion rate. This has been shown to help regulate glucose levels and weight management