(Inclusive of all Taxes)
- Nutriorg Honey is 100% Pure and Unadulterated.
- Nutriorg Certified Organic Honey is good source of energy.
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rich in antioxidants, immunity-boosting and healing herbs.
- Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rejuvenating and energizing, as it is rich in Vitamin C. Chyawanprash supports digestion as well as in the absorption of nutrients and is so abundant in nutritional properties that it is known as “The Elixir of Life.”
Nutriorg Organic High Altitude Honey is naturally complete with healthful minerals and nutrients & perfect for adding sweetness to your life by the spoonful, as well as your favorite Tea toast & Desserts. Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is made from organic herbs and fruits. It comprises of : Amla, Patala, Agnimantha, Gambhari, Bilva, Shyonaka, Gokshura, Shalaparni, Brihat, Kantakari, Pippali, Karkatshringi, Draksha, Guduchi, Haritaki, Bala, Tamalaki, Vasa, Jiwanti, Shati Musta, Pushkara, Kakanasika, Mudgaparni, Mashaparni, Vidari, Bulbifera, Meda, Mahameda, Jivaka, Rishabhak, Kshir Kakoli, Ghrita, Vamsha, Tvak, Sukshamaila, Tvakpatra, Nagkesara, Bhrak Bhasma, Mukta Pishti, Akarkarabha, Lavanga, Kumkum, Sesame Oil and Honey. The Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is a combination of 48 herbs and 6 other ingredients. It is less sweet than other such products to increase its nutritional value and be less on calories.
How to use
- Add Vedic Chyawanprash Morning and evening one tea spoon with milk (Adults 2-3 teaspoons, children 1-2 teaspoons twice daily)
- Add 1 tsp of honey with 2 tsp of lemon in 1 glass of warm water.
- Add 1-2 tsp of honey in various smoothies.