- White Sesame Oil increases skin elasticity and smoothness as it is rich in zinc. It is also beneficial in reducing age- spots and early onset of skin aging symptoms.
- It has traditionally been used to improve hair health. It is beneficial in reducing the problems related to hair loss and also regular use helps darken hair color. Its anti- bacterial properties also help fight problems related to scalp.
- It is rich in calcium; zinc and copper which help maintain bone and ensures sturdy bones. It can help in the delay of the onset of osteoporosis and other age related problems.
- White Sesame oil provides relief from anxiety and depression.
- It has high levels of magnesium.
White Sesame oil is known as the 'Queen of oils' for its healing properties as mentioned in the Vedas. Nutriorg manufactures certified organic sesame oil which is extracted from organically produced sesame seeds. It is one of the healthier options compared to normal vegetable oil. The sesame seeds are primarily grown in African and Indian subcontinent. It is relatively popular as it is cheaper to extract the oil. It is also used in Asian, Japanese, Chinese and Middle Eastern cuisines due to its multiple benefits. Sesame oil contains sesamol and sesaminol, two antioxidants that may have powerful effects on your health. Antioxidants are substances that help reduce cell damage caused by free radicals. Sesame oil is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is great for taking care of joint inflammation, toothaches, and scrapes. Sesame oil comprises 82% unsaturated fatty acids. The sesame oil has a good amount of Vitamins, minerals, organic compounds and other crucial ingredients which make it a healthier choice.